At NorthTech, we offer custom irrigation systems to help you create a beautiful lawn.
Is an Automated Lawn Sprinkler System Right for You?
There are many benefits to installing an automated sprinkler system. A high-quality system (like the ones that we offer at NorthTech) offers the following advantages:
- Allows you to enjoy more valuable leisure time.
- Gives you convenience and consistency.
- Creates an attractive and healthy lawn.
- Saves water and money.
- Enhances the value of your property.
Please contact us for a free estimate.
Irrigation Solutions You Can Trust
Whatever your irrigation needs may be, NorthTech can help. Here are a few more ways that you can benefits from NorthTech Irrigation’s professional irrigation services:
Sprinkler Design and Installation
At NorthTech Irrigation, our streamlined process and choice of quality products will have you up-and-running in no time at all. In most cases, we can get you scheduled for one-day irrigation system installation.
We’ll leave your system thoroughly checked for:
- Pressurized mainline
- Valve, sensor, head & controller function
- Flow & pressure test on each zone
- Coverage & spacing assurance
Do you have a garden that needs careful attention? With NorthTech, you can create custom micro irrigation lines for flower and vegetable gardens, promoting maximum water conservation and soil health!
We know irrigation technology will improve and your landscape scope may change. NorthTech’s expert technicians will work with your current system to retrofit parts and controllers that will increase your water efficiency and match your shifting needs, including:
- Pool installations
- Efficiency upgrades
- Landscape changes
- Drain tile
- Curb Repair
- and more!
Seasonal Irrigation Maintenance Packages
Step into spring with a start-up test run and pressurization, get a mid-season check and tune up, and protect your system with thorough winterization.
- Spring Start-up
We’ll annually ready your system for spring and summer by pressurizing, closing all valves, checking for leaks, programming the controller and adjusting sprinkler heads.
- Mid-Season Maintenance
Depending on how weather conditions vary, keep your system optimized by ensuring proper positioning, zone times and watering frequency. We’ll test for leaks or any adjustments that need to be made.
- Efficiency Audit
We’ll make sure your system is running at optimal levels by testing for pressure and flow. We’ll also estimate your water savings while inspecting for proper coverage and spacing per zone.
It’s necessary to protect your system against cold winters. We’ll use compressed air to blow water out of sprinkler lines and will open proper valves.
Our Installation Process
At NorthTech, we believe that the process is just as important as the end result. Here are a few ways that we ensure that your installation process goes smoothly and efficiently. At NorthTech:
- Confidence counts and you can count on us! Contact NorthTech Irrigation’s friendly office staff to schedule your free appointment.
- A NorthTech Irrigation representative measures and assesses your property to determine a design plan for your water zones, as well as shows you quality equipment options with water efficiency in mind. All specifics will be clearly explained in a formal estimate outlining the total price for materials and installation.
- After a licensed plumber stubs out a water line, a NorthTech representative will work with the homeowner to schedule an installation. We’ll make sure you get proper zoning and will communicate regularly both with you and with our install crews.
- Typically, depending on size, lawn sprinkler installation can be completed totally during the scheduled day. Your lawn and landscape are left free of trash and debris.
- You are left with instructions on how to operate and care for your new automatic sprinkler system, including adjusting the discreetly-placed controller.
- While we warranty our workmanship for one year, product parts for five years and poly pipes for a lifetime, we highly recommend a maintenance package that includes routine care, spring start-up and winterization. Your first season’s winterization is free!